Wednesday, February 4, 2009

4 Feb 2009



This is my last semester at AAU. I suppose its time to get one of these things rolling. 
My name is Evan Johnsen, I'm an aspiring production artist/illustrater. I currently work at a startup company called The Hermitage which produces a table top rollplaying system called COR where I fill the roll of both art director and lead artist (which makes my duties pretty streight forward seeing as how I'm the only full time artist on staff).
Throughout the next 15 weeks I'll be posting both old work and new work for the purposes of building up my portfolio. Most of this work will be school related, some of it might be related to COR but it will be preliminaries only. I hope you enjoy my work.

1 comment:

  1. hey evan,

    always a pleasure to chat it up with you. best to you and all of your endeavors.

    looks like you figured out how to leave a comment. no problem O righ?:)

    anyway, really nice layout here. like the composition, perspective, and values. keep it up.

    glad you like my play list. i worked hard on that one:)

    i'll add your blog to my links. keep posting as well.

    ReplyDelete